Buying Your Home In Greater Vancouver

Buying a home in Greater Vancouver, or trading-up, is a significant undertaking, but it doesn’t need to be stressful. Team up with an expert and leave the hard work to me. I’ll apply my experience, market knowledge, financing expertise and negotiating skills to make sure you achieve a satisfying and happy outcome.

For buyers from overseas, I hold a CIPS designation as a specialist in international real estate, as well as being listed on the National Association of Realtors database. Are you impacted by Canada’s ban on foreign homebuyers? If you have any questions or are wondering if you might be exempt, I would be happy to provide you with more information. 

I’d also like to link you to some free buyers’ guides which you might find helpful:

Buying my first property (REBGV)

Trading up my property (REBGV)

Downsizing my property (REBGV)

Investing in real estate (REBGV)

Buying a Home (BCFSA)

You can count on my expertise and experience no matter where you are in the property hunting process. I’m here to help. Call me for a no-obligation consultation. Let me know what you’re looking for, and I’ll help you discover the buying opportunities—and the warm welcome which awaits you in Vancouver, Burnaby and on the North Shore.

Search By Area

West Vancouver

View listings in West Vancouver

North Vancouver

View listings in North Vancouver


View listings in Vancouver


View listings in Burnaby

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.